Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boards is a tough place

I decided to write about my thoughts on short stack play in MTTs, as I had been thinking that I find myself short stacked a lot! I wrote it out a bit hastily and it was intended for my own use as a kind of aide memoir. For some reason I then decided to post it on boards without really take enough time to vet it.

I was specific in the intro that the article contained my thoughts and was what worked for me. It wasn’t intended as a guide. It drew criticism shortly after I posted it so I deleted it. I might edit it and repost.

1 comment:

Samuel said...

As I said on the thread. I think your best off posting it. It doesn't matter whether what you write is "correct" or not. It's about the debate and the reasons for thinking what you think. If it's right great then you can have confidence in your thought processes. If not then it's something that can be improve upon and help you out.